Internal vs. General Notes
In this article, we will review the differences between Internal notes and General notes. Both of these fields will be located in the Agent's Profile Details.
- These notes are only displayed on the Commission Details page and can only be viewed by admins with Commission or Accounting permissions.
- Would commonly be used to record any commission related details including special payout information.
- If an agent has an internal note, it will display an icon next to agents name on the commission detail page
- These notes are only recorded in the agent's profile details page and can be viewed by all admins.
- This section is where non-sensitive special notes could be added.