In this article, well cover how to use allowances. Please find the available resources below. This feature is not a default feature and would need to be requested through your Customer Success Manager to be enabled.
- Allowances are like 'Coupons'. From the financial side they are not accounted for until used.
- Not to be confused with credit memos from accounting. Credit memos are like 'Gift Cards' and the expense is already accounted on the financials even before being applied.
- Agents can use the allowance on ANY open or overdue invoices. We do not restrict to only certain types of invoices
- If an agent has never received an allowance, they never see the allowance button
- Once an agent has received an allowance, they will have access to see their allowance history.