In this article, well cover how to use allowances. Please find the available resources below. This feature is not a default feature and would need to be requested through your Customer Success Manager to be enabled.
- Allowances are like 'Coupons'. From the financial side they are not accounted for until used.
- Not to be confused with credit memos from accounting. Credit memos are like 'Gift Cards' and the expense is already accounted on the financials even before being applied.
- Agents can use the allowance on ANY open or overdue invoices. We do not restrict to only certain types of invoices
- If an agent has never received an allowance, they never see the allowance button
- Once an agent has received an allowance, they will have access to see their allowance history.
Add Deposit for Agent Allowance
Reduce or Adjust Allowance Amount
Pay Invoice using Allowance
For a complete video walkthrough on Allowances, watch the video below.