In this article, we'll review Listing Reports. For your convenience, the following resource types are available:
- Step-by-Step Guide
- Video Example
- Open House - All listings with scheduled (within the System) upcoming open houses will be displayed. These can feed from the MLS if enabled in your system.
- Expiring Listings - Any listings that have an expiration date approaching within the next 60 days will be displayed.
- Office Listing Inventory Report - With this report, the overall listing inventory of the company, as well as each office, will be displayed. Additionally, the number of Draft, Active, and Pending listings will be broken down for easy analysis.
- New Listings Acquisition Report - graph displaying the number of new listings acquired by each office will be displayed.
- Prospective Listings Report - Should your Brokerage be utilizing the Prospective Listing Status for not-yet-acquired listings, any which still maintain this status will be displayed, as well as those which have been changed from Prospective Status to either won or lost and any pertaining comments that have been entered.
- Listing Quality Control Report - Any listings currently experiencing quality control issues - not passing DASH QC process will show on this report.
- Scheduled Seller Report - A complete list of scheduled Seller Reports within the System.
For a complete video overview on listing reports, watch the video below.